- Dandelion Root, Artichoke, Star Anise, Burdock Root and Coriander contribute to the normal function of intestinal tract and support digestion.
- Dandelion Root, Artichoke and Milk Thistle sustains the body’s detoxification process and maintains the liver function.
CONTRIBUTES TO NORMAL URINARY ELIMINATION FUNCTIONS
- Fennel, Nettle, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root and Cinnamon promotes urinary elimination and supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
- Cinnamon and Coriander helps maintain normal gas balance in the digestive tract, useful in case of dyspeptic complaints and loss of appetite.
- Those who want to cleanse their body.
- Those who may have been drinking excessively or eating fatty foods.
- Those who want to detoxify their liver and kidneys.
* NUTRATEA are not to be held legally accountable for the accuracy of the claims made and/or the information provided.