We at NutraTea are specialists in herbal remedy teas looking to utilise the power of herbs and botanicals to provide health benefits. We are a rapidly expanding herbal tea company that is heavily growth focused trying to establish brand awareness within the market. We pride ourselves in using the best quality ingredients to produce a delicious cup of tea that is unique and packed with a health kick. With a range of B2B and B2C clients both in the UK and abroad, we are looking to establish our presence on the online market to expand our client reach with the help of an SEO specialist.
The Role - Description
As the SEO specialist you will be working closely with all individuals within our small team to develop a high-quality website using the best coding practices, with user experience & SEO at the forefront. A majority of your time would be focused on leading our SEO strategy for our website with the support of third-party sources as and when necessary.
- Optimise website design so they are mobile adaptive and functional across all modern web browsers
- Develop HTML based emails according to the requirement specifications
- Email management and deliverability troubleshooting
- Plan, develop and implement effective and successful SEO strategies
- Conduct adequate keyword, competitor, and industry research to ensure successful SEO campaigns
- Plan the optimisation of website content, landing pages and ad copy
- Creating well-written, well-researched content that meets client briefs and is optimised for search.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues with client website
- Helping in link building activities
Why Join Us?
- 25 days of holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Willing to contribute to training to ensure development of your skills
- Progression opportunities as the company grows
- Annual discretionary performance bonus